Art Therapy Corner
- Can You Sweat Out Toxins? August 18, 2017Heavy metals and BPA can be detected in sweat. But whether tiny amounts of chemicals present a health concern is unknown.
- Walnuts for Weight Loss? August 18, 2017A handful of walnuts may trigger parts of the brain that make us feel satiated.
- Guns Play Oversize Role in Rural Suicides August 17, 2017Suicide rates are higher in rural counties, according to a new study, and the reason is firearm use by men.
- The Night the Oxygen Ran Out in an Indian Hospital August 17, 2017The Modi government has been sharply criticized after children died when a vendor cut off oxygen supplies for lack of payment.
- Working to Close the Breast-Feeding Gap August 17, 2017Black women are less likely to nurse their babies than whites and Hispanics. Organizations are trying to change that, both online and in person.